Terms and Conditions for Website Usage
The term “dimaria-cone.com” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The content on this website is not legal advice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without written permission.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are property of their respective owners.
- We are not affiliated with any of the owners of any trademarks mentioned on this site. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. We believe all of the content published here constitutes “fair use”.
- We are not affiliated with any of the owners of any trademarks mentioned on this site. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Practice Areas
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Clients’ Page
Di Maria & Cone
260 Sheridan Ave. Suite #208
Palo Alto, CA 94306
Phone: (650) 321-4460
Fax: (650) 321-0632
Di Maria & Cone, located in Palo Alto, represents clients throughout California, primarily on the San Francisco Peninsula and in Silicon Valley — in communities such as Atherton, Cupertino, Los Altos, Menlo Park, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Portola Valley, Redwood City, San Jose, Sunnyvale, and Woodside.